- SMILING FACES Himba woman, Namibia images/slideshow/index/1361225256.jpg
- LAKESIDE PARADISE Manda Wilderness, Mozambique images/slideshow/index/1361225343.jpg
- GOLDEN GAZE Masai Mara, Kenya images/slideshow/index/1361225692.jpg
- FIELDS OF FLOWERS Gotland, Sweden images/slideshow/index/1361226015.jpg
- VILLAGE FISHING Bazaruto Archipelago, Mozambique images/slideshow/index/1361226271.jpg
- LONE LEOPARD Masai Mara, Kenya images/slideshow/index/1361226354.jpg
- PAPERBARK PATCHWORK Byron Bay, Australia
Travel Writing and Photography
Life Through A Lens is dedicated to exploring and sharing the natural and cultural wonders of the world through writing and photography, and in doing so inspiring people to make conscious choices when travelling and to leave a positive footprint.
Want to help save giraffes? Make a bid on this print!
We are celebrating World...
National Geographic Yearbook
We are excited to say that this photograph is going to be featured in the book “The Best of...
VAGABOND: BYRON BAY
Catch the wave in Byron Bay, Australia's alternative surf capital! Eleven pages in Vagabond #10...
Photo of the Month: Giraffe Fundraiser
We are celebrating World Giraffe Day by donating the proceeds of this fine art print to the Giraffe Conservation Foundation. Bidding opened on the 21st of June at the low price of US$150 and will close on the 21st of July. The highest bidder will not only receive this beautiful print, but will have donated to a worthy cause to save wild giraffes. To make a bid please send us a private message on here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect and Share
We are constantly uploading photos and updates from the road, so follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest of our travel writing and photography, or get in touch with us directly.