- FROG LEAF Danum Valley, Borneo images/slideshow/index/1361225343.jpg
- GOLDEN GAZE Masai Mara, Kenya images/slideshow/index/1361225076.jpg
- SMILING FACES Himba woman, Namibia images/slideshow/index/1361225256.jpg
- LAKESIDE PARADISE Manda Wilderness, Mozambique images/slideshow/index/1412530503.jpg
- JUNGLE MIST Maliau Basin, Borneo images/slideshow/index/1361225692.jpg
- FIELDS OF FLOWERS Gotland, Sweden images/slideshow/index/1361226015.jpg
- VILLAGE FISHING Bazaruto Archipelago, Mozambique images/slideshow/index/1361226271.jpg
- LONE LEOPARD Masai Mara, Kenya images/slideshow/index/1361226354.jpg
- PAPERBARK PATCHWORK Byron Bay, Australia
Travel Writing and Photography
Life Through A Lens is dedicated to exploring and sharing the natural and cultural wonders of the world through writing and photography, and in doing so inspiring people to make conscious choices when travelling and to leave a positive footprint.
Humpback Whale: Song of the Sea
The whales were singing.
I was scuba diving at Julian Rocks on the most easterly point...
Maasai Wedding in Kenya
The sky darkened as storm clouds rolled in across the savannah.
I turned my face up to...
Jungle trekking in Cambodia
Climbing up the rocky side of Tatai waterfall, a group of saffron-clad monks jumped into one of the...
Photo of the Month: Bagan Ballooning
Balloons floating over the temple-strewn plains of Bagan at sunrise when golden light hits the stone-carved buildings. This age-old city was the capital of the Kingdom of Pagan from the 9th to the 13th century, where over 10,000 Buddhist temples were built on the Bagan plains. Just over 2,000 of those stupas and pagodas still stand today and its possible to bike or take a horse and cart around to explore these ancient monuments.
Connect and Share
We are constantly uploading photos and updates from the road, so follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest of our travel writing and photography, or get in touch with us directly.