- SMILING FACES Himba woman, Namibia images/slideshow/index/1361225256.jpg
- LAKESIDE PARADISE Manda Wilderness, Mozambique images/slideshow/index/1361225343.jpg
- GOLDEN GAZE Masai Mara, Kenya images/slideshow/index/1361225692.jpg
- FIELDS OF FLOWERS Gotland, Sweden images/slideshow/index/1361226015.jpg
- VILLAGE FISHING Bazaruto Archipelago, Mozambique images/slideshow/index/1361226271.jpg
- LONE LEOPARD Masai Mara, Kenya images/slideshow/index/1361226354.jpg
- PAPERBARK PATCHWORK Byron Bay, Australia
Travel Writing and Photography
Life Through A Lens is dedicated to exploring and sharing the natural and cultural wonders of the world through writing and photography, and in doing so inspiring people to make conscious choices when travelling and to leave a positive footprint.
Airports, Planes and Camera Equipment
Airports, planes and camera equipment
For some people, flying is a bit frightening....
Svalbard: Five Fun Summer Adventures
Svalbard lies at the end of the world, quite literally. At 78 degrees north,...
World Rhino Day
Now in its fourth year, World Rhino Day is a recognition of the acute threat facing the world's...
Photo of the Month: Mount Kinabalu
Mount Kinabalu lies in Sabah and is the tallest mountain between the Himalayas and Papua New Guinea. We did a home stay with a Bajau family in Kota Belud, where we went for a early morning stroll in the rice paddy fields. Later, we climbed to the top of the mountain over two days to Low's Peak and couldn't walk for about a week afterwards.
Connect and Share
We are constantly uploading photos and updates from the road, so follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest of our travel writing and photography, or get in touch with us directly.