- FROG LEAF Danum Valley, Borneo images/slideshow/index/1361225343.jpg
- GOLDEN GAZE Masai Mara, Kenya images/slideshow/index/1361225076.jpg
- SMILING FACES Himba woman, Namibia images/slideshow/index/1361225256.jpg
- LAKESIDE PARADISE Manda Wilderness, Mozambique images/slideshow/index/1412530503.jpg
- JUNGLE MIST Maliau Basin, Borneo images/slideshow/index/1361225692.jpg
- FIELDS OF FLOWERS Gotland, Sweden images/slideshow/index/1361226015.jpg
- VILLAGE FISHING Bazaruto Archipelago, Mozambique images/slideshow/index/1361226271.jpg
- LONE LEOPARD Masai Mara, Kenya images/slideshow/index/1361226354.jpg
- PAPERBARK PATCHWORK Byron Bay, Australia
Travel Writing and Photography
Life Through A Lens is dedicated to exploring and sharing the natural and cultural wonders of the world through writing and photography, and in doing so inspiring people to make conscious choices when travelling and to leave a positive footprint.
Jungle trekking in Cambodia
Climbing up the rocky side of Tatai waterfall, a group of saffron-clad monks jumped into one of the...
National Geographic Yearbook
We are excited to say that this photograph is going to be featured in the book “The Best of...
Byron Bay Bucket List
Only a local can really tell you how to get to the heart of Byron! Embrace this hippie haven by...
WORLD ELEPHANT DAY
World Elephant Day helps to bring the world together to help elephants by raising awareness about their urgent plight. “Mother Love” depicts a mother and calf walking together in the Masai Mara, and was the winner of the World Elephant Day photography competition. The elephant is loved, revered and respected by people and cultures around the world, yet we balance on the brink of seeing the last of these amazing animals.
Connect and Share
We are constantly uploading photos and updates from the road, so follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest of our travel writing and photography, or get in touch with us directly.