- SMILING FACES Himba woman, Namibia images/slideshow/index/1361225256.jpg
- LAKESIDE PARADISE Manda Wilderness, Mozambique images/slideshow/index/1361225343.jpg
- GOLDEN GAZE Masai Mara, Kenya images/slideshow/index/1361225692.jpg
- FIELDS OF FLOWERS Gotland, Sweden images/slideshow/index/1361226015.jpg
- VILLAGE FISHING Bazaruto Archipelago, Mozambique images/slideshow/index/1361226271.jpg
- LONE LEOPARD Masai Mara, Kenya images/slideshow/index/1361226354.jpg
- PAPERBARK PATCHWORK Byron Bay, Australia
Travel Writing and Photography
Life Through A Lens is dedicated to exploring and sharing the natural and cultural wonders of the world through writing and photography, and in doing so inspiring people to make conscious choices when travelling and to leave a positive footprint.
Dhow safari in Mozambique
Sailing off into the sunset is something that many of us dream of doing at some time in...
Want to help save giraffes? Make a bid on this print!
We are celebrating World...
National Geographic Yearbook
We are excited to say that this photograph is going to be featured in the book “The Best of...
Photo of the Month: Sleeping Lion
Lions sleeping in trees is not something you see every day and we have only spotted this a few times across Africa. One place is Queen Elizabeth National Park in Uganda where lions regularly lie in the branches. This lion was full after a large meal and remained sound asleep in his tree as we looked on from below.
Connect and Share
We are constantly uploading photos and updates from the road, so follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest of our travel writing and photography, or get in touch with us directly.