- FROG LEAF Danum Valley, Borneo images/slideshow/index/1361225343.jpg
- GOLDEN GAZE Masai Mara, Kenya images/slideshow/index/1361225076.jpg
- SMILING FACES Himba woman, Namibia images/slideshow/index/1361225256.jpg
- LAKESIDE PARADISE Manda Wilderness, Mozambique images/slideshow/index/1412530503.jpg
- JUNGLE MIST Maliau Basin, Borneo images/slideshow/index/1361225692.jpg
- FIELDS OF FLOWERS Gotland, Sweden images/slideshow/index/1361226015.jpg
- VILLAGE FISHING Bazaruto Archipelago, Mozambique images/slideshow/index/1361226271.jpg
- LONE LEOPARD Masai Mara, Kenya images/slideshow/index/1361226354.jpg
- PAPERBARK PATCHWORK Byron Bay, Australia
Travel Writing and Photography
Life Through A Lens is dedicated to exploring and sharing the natural and cultural wonders of the world through writing and photography, and in doing so inspiring people to make conscious choices when travelling and to leave a positive footprint.
Children's Circus in Cambodia
Our eyes opened wide as a Cambodian girl hung from a trapeze draped in a flowing white...
Byron Bay Bucket List
Only a local can really tell you how to get to the heart of Byron! Embrace this hippie haven by...
Viking Games on Gotland
Axe throwing isn't something we normally do but it was all part of acting like a true...
Photo of the Month: Fjord Fiesta
When it comes to natural beauty there aren't many places in the world that can rival the glacial valleys of Norway. From majestic mountains to rocky islands, rolling hills and flower-filled valleys, there is something to feast your eyes on around every corner. But what really takes your breath away are the fjords, carved deep into the land by slow-moving glaciers pushing to reach the North Sea.
Connect and Share
We are constantly uploading photos and updates from the road, so follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest of our travel writing and photography, or get in touch with us directly.